donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hallucinating Trihexi

Hallucinating Trihexi 7 months 1 week ago #4160

• Janeycat
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Day 4 of trihexiphenydil I am hallucinating. Way way weird everything is moving I had to shut my poor cat downstairs. It is freaking me right out I have to say.
I have had 3 mgs today, 3!! I havent slept and can't get rid of this headache. Feeling really unwell. This is a total pile of utter crap. Why do so many people get no benefit from botox and then shovelled this shite.
And I cant even sleep it off.
I dont think I even have dystonia nothing showing on emg last time so a clinical decision.I wasnt informed if when emg was used in the past it showed signals I wasnt told.
Horrible horrible deug.
: (
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hallucinating Trihexi 6 months 4 weeks ago #4162

• Janeycat
  • Senior Boarder
Well it has been confirmed again that it is dystonia. I guess it is just a desperation for it to be somethi g curable or mageable at the least.
I am drerading this but trying the trihexy again. I wish it would help the migraines. I wonder if migraines are related to dystonia. So tired and unless I lay down all day pain is hard to manage. I just cant keep up.

Hallucinating Trihexi 6 months 3 weeks ago #4163

• jude62
  • Junior Boarder
Be careful with the trihex I had very bad side affects which made my symptoms very bad,I ended up off work for a few weeks,I am now taking levodopa which is helping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janeycat
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds