Forum

donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: moving spasms

moving spasms 2 years 4 months ago #3692

• paddy
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, im a 59yld male and have been getting botox injections in the face for more than 2yrs i think, last lot got 16 over the eye,under it and up the cheek and since near enough from the start all that it has done is open my eye more. and it used to be after a few days the pulling of the face changed to the opposite side of the eye but now it changes before i get out the hospital doors. does anyone else experience this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

moving spasms 2 years 3 months ago #3705

• Bookworm 62
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have had Blepharospasm for almost three years. I have been having approx 5 injections around each eye for the last year. I used to have more but the extra injections didn't seem to do much to control the symptoms - just made my face more paralysed. Due to problems controlling the spasms my dose of Botox was increased about a year ago which has helped as it has made my symptoms less unstable. However, even with I still experience spasms and eyelid closure and sometimes this feels worse just AFTER my treatment but settles down after a week or so. My only suggestion would be to try to discuss this with the person who is injecting you to see if you can get a better outcome. Good luck!
BW,
Janine P.

moving spasms 2 years 3 months ago #3708

• paddy
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for that. did ask him a while ago about it and he said we will have to keep chasing it till we catch it. and told him the jerking of my head, arm and legs was getting worse he said i cant see it so i cant do anything about it.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds