Forum

donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blepharospasm Improved - no injections!

Blepharospasm Improved - no injections! 3 years 4 months ago #3246

• Steph2014
  • Silver Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I wanted to post that my blepharospasm has definitely improved! I've had it since October 2013 and have searched and searched for answers. I never had the blinking, but the muscle spasm around mainly one eye, which made me frown uncontrollably and look angry and gave me an aching forehead. I finally bit the bullet and tried Steve Zarren's remedy, and a month on, I am getting improvement. I took ages to try it as it is quite expensive, particularly as it comes from the USA. It's a supplement protocol and you gradually increase the dosage, and I just increased my dosage a couple of days ago and I think that is making all the difference. Today I saw my doctor and didn't frown much at all. I went to Waitrose and walked around without my sunglasses on, which I couldn't do before. I'm still frowning but it's relaxed a lot and there are moments when I'm not frowning at all. It's definitely much better. Am feeling hopeful now I might be able to look normal again!! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bookworm 62

Blepharospasm Improved - no injections! 3 years 4 months ago #3278

• Bookworm 62
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Steph,
Its really good to hear that you are experiencing improvement with your Blepharospasm. I've had this condition since Oct 2012 and receive the conventional botox injections which help to control my Blepharospasm, although I still have lots of ups and downs in between. I have come across Steve Zarren before but I find it frustrating that I can find no other information about his 'miracle cure', despite his claim that John Hopkins University carried out trials of this. I like to research something properly before I commit money and am surprised that there is no marketing (or other) information available. I'm pleased that you are seeing some improvement and sincerely hope it continues. It would be interesting to hear if anyone else out there has tried Steve Zarren's 'cure'.
BW,
Janine P.

Blepharospasm Improved - no injections! 3 years 3 months ago #3310

• Steph2014
  • Silver Boarder
Just a quick update, eyes are still improving. I have ventured out a few times without the dark glasses and felt okay. A bit of frowning but not all the time. Some people have commented on my eyes being better, which was nice to hear.

I do find that stress it worse, and so does eating cake! I'm thinking there must be some kind of digestive link.

Blepharospasm Improved - no injections! 3 years 3 months ago #3311

• Bookworm 62
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have also felt that my symptoms worsen if I eat too many sugary snacks. I am trying to slowly reduce my sugar intake to see if this helps but its hard when you're a bit of a sugar addict like me. Do keep us posted on your progress.
BW,
Janine P.

Blepharospasm Improved - no injections! 3 years 3 months ago #3313

• Steph2014
  • Silver Boarder
Hi Bookworm, that's interesting. I wonder how many of us are sugar addicts. Is that the connection? Maybe sugar and stress? I wish someone did some nutritional research for dystonia.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds