donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Three things that helped my Cervical Dystonia

Re: Three things that helped my Cervical Dystonia 3 years 6 months ago #3172

• clavin
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks leeollie for the prompt reply. I will surely try everything you wrote there. It's amazing to see how over the year you have adopted new practices and keep going at it. Your post apart from advice carries a motivation that was really helpful. I try to Devote atleast 1 hour everyday to search on dystonia. I hope we can stay connected. Btw I also read that getting a food allergy test done can also be really helpful. As I read avoiding certain foods helped some people a lot. The test was mrt or alcat. I thought I would share this in case you would want to look at it.
Well thanks again for the good advice
Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Three things that helped my Cervical Dystonia 3 years 6 months ago #3174

• clavin
  • Junior Boarder
Well leeollie, I have started heeding your instructions. But I couldn't find the feldenkrias dvd. I went to feldenkrias sites and there were many dvd available. Can you tell me which dvd you bought. [removed email address - moderator]
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Bernie.McMahon. Reason: Personal contact details are not allowed to be posted

Three things that helped my Cervical Dystonia 3 years 5 months ago #3220

• Matilda
  • Silver Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi everyone,
has anyone tried or found any successful stretching exercises or physiotherapy or hynotherapy. I am trying this www.dystonians.com/topic/217/neck-stretching-exercises

I will be having my first session of hypnotherapy shortly and hope to use the stretching exercises as well.
Anna
www.dystonians.com
the support you need

Three things that helped my Cervical Dystonia 2 years 1 month ago #3780

• NW6
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, apparently meditation is the best thing next to Botox!

I realise I am replying to an old thread here, but I notice that there is a mention here (above) to a meditation centre (Conishead Priory) run by a rather controversial organisation called the NKT (an extremely sectarian organisation which former members describe as a cult). I would just like to advise others to choose their meditation teachers carefully. Or steer clear of unfamiliar religions and focus on meditation, at least until you have had the opportunity to learn about unfamiliar religions (and the controversies within them) aside from learning about meditation. There are now apparently very good phone apps for meditation and mindfulness such as Headspace, as well as secular meditation teachers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: catlady2015
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds