Forum

donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Will Cervical Dystonia affect your appetite?

Will Cervical Dystonia affect your appetite? 2 years 1 month ago #3778

• geckopaws
  • Junior Boarder
The neurologists say I could have had cervical dystonia for a year now, and I am wondering how that could effect my appetite because I haven't been eating very much and I have been losing weight like crazy. Everyone is wondering what diet I am on and I say nothing. They don't know much about my CD yet. But to them they don't know much about cervical dystonia. All I know is that I can't eat a lot of food and my appetite is about 600 calories a day and sometimes if I am really hungry it reaches about 1000. I am 5'8 174 lbs. At the rate I am going I could be a stick.
HOW: Hopefulness Openmindedness and Willingness
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Will Cervical Dystonia affect your appetite? 2 years 3 weeks ago #3792

• Supergran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I had the same problem and was sent to see a dietitian I have to say having gone down 4 dress sizes I would like to have held out for another 2 sizes before I would have complained! However it was affecting my general health...ulcers in my mouth, clods/sore throats, viral infections etc. I was put on ensure drinks and they help enormously. I have nnow progressed to a Christmas gift of a nutribullet and am now blending the much needed fruit and veg which I struggle to eat due to throat spasmns and with this you can add calories using full fat yoghurt, nuts,porridge, weetabix etc I felt a difference in 2-3 days health wise. hope this helps
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds