donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: neck dystonia and vitamins

neck dystonia and vitamins 2 years 10 months ago #3488

• martdonn
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
hi i have had neck dystonia for8 years was getting botox not anymore read about Q10 nutrients and magnesium got some from holland and barret been taking them for 2 weeks now and notice a difference thanks for this information hope this helps someone else :) caroline
The administrator has disabled public write access.

neck dystonia and vitamins 2 years 10 months ago #3492

• Tim G
  • Silver Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,
There are quite a few posts on vitamins and supplements under the Living with dystonia and blethrospasm categories. I think magnesium helps me a bit , but increasing dose to see if that has a better effect. Also changing Q10 for its more bioactive form called Ubiquinol, but not started yet. Somebody last year I think recommended this. You may also like to try Taurine as well . But check with doctor if taking any medications for your dystonia. There is now a lot of interest on this subject judging by the number of views. Hope this helps
Tim

neck dystonia and vitamins 1 year 8 months ago #3936

• Jide10000
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there's a good video on YouTube by a Dr Mandel I think he's name is . It consists of an exercise to correct neck Dystonia . I am finding it Quite useful .Type in torticollis exercises. If you can't find it get back to me . I might not be able to provide the link as I'm old school

neck dystonia and vitamins 1 year 8 months ago #3937

• Jide10000
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there's a good video on YouTube by a Dr Mandel I think he's name is . It consists of an exercise to correct neck Dystonia . I am finding it Quite useful .Type in torticollis exercises. If you can't find it get back to me . I might not be able to provide the link as I'm old school but I'll look it up again to give you a better description of how to get the video.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Jide10000.

neck dystonia and vitamins 1 year 7 months ago #3948

• Oohtobea
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I,ve just been diagnosed with cervical dystonia..i think i,ve had for years but always put my symptons down to anxiety.
I,m due to have botox injections in september but am a bit apprehensive..
Was interest in the vitamins..q10 & magnesium..wasn,t sure if this is one vitamin or two seperate..could anyone enlighten me..
Anthony.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds