Forum

donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Endless operations be the cause??

Endless operations be the cause?? 2 years 8 months ago #3603

• Tjw89
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey everyone,

I have just been diagnosed with intermittent dystonic posturing as result of paroxysmal non kenisigenic dyskinesia. ( long name!!!!) ive had 12 operations on the knee that I have the issues with. Toes to quad and hamstrings all go into spasm. Spams started 8 months ago, and after 5 years of big knee ops it's the last thing I thought id have or have to go through..... This is going to seem an extreme question but want to know if anyone else has had the thought.... My daughter is nearly 3 and son is 4 months and feel I have missed a lot of it and can't do a lot to be a part of it all my thinking is requesting above knee amputation, reading all the downfalls of the medication and especially Botox injections it seems I would have more of a life with a bionic leg than go through all different meds. I am 26, played semi pro football and always go gym, I also feel I would be able to do a lot more for dystonia charity, being able to do more fotness, marathons etc with a bionic leg than not be able to jog a mile with a leg that is full of medication which is unhealthy for the body anyway.... Sorry I know this is very extreme but wondered if just me with these thoughts??
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds