Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A mixture of symptoms

A mixture of symptoms 2 years 9 months ago #3553

• Supergran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I am pretty sure you are not creating these symptoms I have generalized dystonia which started in my neck and was only in my neck for years then it spread and is now pretty much throughout my body. Every day is different and brings with it its own challenges. I have spent time in hospital on 2 occasions due to dystonia being agitated by other health issues. Its a constant work in progress to meet the challenges that dystonia gives us and it is not helped in the least by insensitive comments by well meaning medical staff. I have found that if the particular Doctor caring for you does not know much about this condition they will put it back on you....its in your head, you are taking a panic attack, you must be doing too much..blah blah

Stay strong and research any new symptoms you have you will find the papers out there to read and they will be helpful to keep your sanity in tact if nothing else...you will grow in understanding of your symptoms and believe in yourself especially when you find the professional papers to back you up. There are many really rare symptoms which are out there. The most unusual one I have found yet is spasms in the muscle that is attached to your eye ball and this gives you double vision and pulls your eye off centre.

Take care
Christine xx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A mixture of symptoms 2 years 9 months ago #3562

I was diagnosed with cervical Dystonia and functional Dystonia down my left side I had Botox two weeks ago but I now have sore and tingling in my fingertips in both hands ? Just wanted to know if any one has had this
X
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds