donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dystonia Society forum!
Read the Terms and Conditions

TOPIC: My cervical dystonia blog and direction toward fee

My cervical dystonia blog and direction toward fee 1 year 11 months ago #3835

Hello all,

I've had cervical dystonia since 2005. I put a "blog spot" together showing what I did to help in getting through everyday life. This is my experience only from day one up until May of 2015. Please let me know if you have any questions...

roadfromdystonia.blogspot.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My cervical dystonia blog and direction toward fee 1 year 10 months ago #3851

• Paul
  • Senior Boarder
Your blog is amazing. What a journey. Similar to mine but I'm only three months into cervical dystonia. I started with a slight head twitch. Then a fee weeks later when I was at the gym on the running machine I looked in the large mirror in front of me and my head was tilted to the right. Next was an essential tremor. Now it's all three. Along with cronic neck and spine pain. I've tried Pharmaton, magnesium, calcium, candida cleanse, co codamol, diazapham, nothing helps and I'm feeling hopeless and negative about my future. I've had to give up cycling, running, keep fit. Even walking is a chore as my head pulls right or shakes.

My cervical dystonia blog and direction toward fee 1 year 10 months ago #3852

I'm sorry to hear about your pain and suffering. There is hope and please hang in there. I can empathize with the gamut of emotions through each day and be careful to not let hopelessness slip in....please let me know if you have any further questions.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds