Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dystonia Society forum!
Read the Terms and Conditions

TOPIC: Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself 2 weeks 3 days ago #4191

• Mermaid
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Hat, I get botox appointments every 3 months. I struggle if they get cancelled or they cannot fit me in that month. My Nov one was cancelled and have to wait till Mid Jan fpr another one. I am in Scotland.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introduce Yourself 2 weeks 3 days ago #4194

• jellyfishy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, thanks for your reply. It seems this problem is happening in your area too. I’m currently writing this with one eye closed as it’s too much effort to keep it open. I know I’ve had to cancel my last two appointments, but that’s actually a very rare thing for me to do, and by now I should have had two appointments since July, which I would have been able to attend had they been on time. I think I will investigate going elsewhere, my sister in law goes to a great clinic with nurses and doctors giving treatment always on time. It will require a much longer journey but I think it’s worth it for me. Good luck to you with your appointments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mermaid

Introduce Yourself 2 days 11 hours ago #4198

• Dave
  • Fresh Boarder
I feel your guys' pain when it comes to cancellations. I am in Chicago, and it seems that while there are a handful of doctors that give Botox injections, they are often booked out a month+ in advance. And if you need to cancel (for whatever reason), it can be quite brutal waiting out that extra month.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds