donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: work

work 4 years 1 month ago #2745

• Supergran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I work full time but have been off work for 5 weeks due to spasms, chest infection and asthma and to fast forward all the boring things....anti biotics, steroids, regular trips to casualty for IV procyclidine etc I am struggling to see without some kind of miracle how am I going to get back to work? I am on crutches my legs sieze/spasm every 5/6 steps and 4 times this last 2 weeks has seen me in the middle of the road and not being able to move...fortunately the drivers were very kind to me when they saw the crutches. Two hospital appointments could not go ahead due to spasms/difficulty breathing etc and the staff got me an ambulance to casualty on one occasion the nurse attending came with me with oxygen and mask at the ready. second was speech theraphy and off they went again most impressive spasms we at this point are sitting at the entry to the hospital waiting for the ambulance and feeling like star of some kind of freak show and now I have developed all over body tremors very debilitating for things like cooking, eating house work etc. my staple diet is tea and dunky biscuits, cuppa soup and jelly and milk shakes.

Has any one had to give up work and what kind of financial help does one expect any advice would be appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds