Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ESA WRAG to support

ESA WRAG to support 4 years 5 months ago #2451

• jasmine
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi,
I've had some good unexpected news I've been moved from work related to support.
The letter states due to changes in legislation, but I've been given 9 months of back payments which surely only happens when a mistake has happened?
Anyone else just been reclassified?

Jas :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ESA WRAG to support 4 years 5 months ago #2476

• linda6666
  • Senior Boarder
I have had to send my appeal to tribunal , i just want it over and done with , but know it takes ages and i am only about 2 month down the line :(
MD Survivor for 45 years and counting

Love Linda

ESA WRAG to support 4 years 5 months ago #2480

• jasmine
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I did put in for a tribunal, but, nothing seemed to happen and this reclassification doesn't mention that.
As a Myclonus sufferer this hopefully is positive news for you, but yes it was November when I was last classified so you may have a wait, fingers crossed it will not take so long xx

Jasmine

ESA WRAG to support 4 years 5 months ago #2485

• linda6666
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you for that and i will keep my fingers crossed that i hear something in the not to distant future , but i have no objection going to tribunal even though it will be hell for me, but i hate dealing with paperwork and trying to explain what is wrong with you on a piece of paper . I am having similar problems with DLA care component they see i need help several times per day everyday but still insist i only need the low rate , but i get high rate mobility , This is also under review and maybe tribunal for that also, but i wont give up without a fight , i like everyone on here should get what we are entitled to, we have to live with this EVERY DAY of our life, we are not just some jobs worth that is reading a application form and somebody who has never heard of Myoclonus Dystonia , never mind try living with it day in day out.......

You have to be in it to win it

Linda.. xx

Love Linda

ESA WRAG to support 4 years 5 months ago #2486

• Paul.King
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Dear all,

The Dystonia Society have had good success providing letters of support for people attending benefits tribunals. If you like to talk to our advocacy service, you can call 0845 458 6322 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Paul King
Moderator / Dystonia Society CEO
The following user(s) said Thank You: linda6666

ESA WRAG to support 4 years 3 months ago #2634

• linda6666
  • Senior Boarder
At last i got my ESA WRAG changed to support... Some good news for a change :) :)

Love Linda
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds