Forum

donatenew

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your experiences of Botox treatment for dystonia?

Your experiences of Botox treatment for dystonia? 3 years 9 months ago #2991

• berryl
  • Fresh Boarder
I require approximately twelve adults (18+) who have had Botulinum Toxin (Botox) treatment for the management of dystonia for a online study I am conducting as part of my degree at Coventry University.

The study’s focus will be exploring the relative perceived impact of Botox on the performance and/or participation of adults with dystonia.

Botox has become increasing popularity as a means of improving functional ability and has been found to have a wide range of impacts. However, little attention has been given towards the relative importance of these impacts to the service-users themselves. Through participants sharing your views and experiences this will allow a better understanding of the effects of Botox.

Thank you :)

To express an interest in participating in this research, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Bernie.McMahon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your experiences of Botox treatment for dystonia? 3 years 9 months ago #3009

• Robski
  • Senior Boarder
I am happy to help - on my 4th lot of injections with mixed results and side effects!

Your experiences of Botox treatment for dystonia? 3 years 9 months ago #3012

• berryl
  • Fresh Boarder
I you are interest in participating in this research please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they will forward your details

Thank you
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds